- recognise you when you move between the pages on this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time)
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based content on our site
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We may place cookies on your computer or device, and receive information stored in cookies, when you use or visit:
- website and the web application when you log in.
What types of cookies do we use?
If you're signed in to Tomba , cookies help us recognize your devise and personalize your experience accordingly.
Example: A cookie is used to keep your session open without asking you to log in every time you access the website.
Research, analytics and fraud prevention
Example: We use Google Analytics which sets a cookie to identify unique users visiting the website.
Features and services
Cookies can be used to personalize some of your features or what your preferences are.
Example: Our payment provider, Paddle, uses a cookie to identify the user, save its preferences and detect abuse.
We may install tracking from advertising networks such as Facebook or Google in our services. The data collected by these networks lets us target ads to ours users and precisely measure their performance.
Example: We have a Facebook Pixel installed in Tomba to be able to display targeted advertising on Facebook to our users.
|Cloudflare||Research and analytics|
|Google Analytics||Research and analytics|
|Padelle||payment and analytics|
|microsoft clarity||Research and analytics|
|Google reCAPTCHA||Research and analytics|
How to Manage and Disable Cookies
Please note that certain functions of our website may no longer work, or not work correctly, without cookies.
Updates & contact
Date of last revision: March 31, 2021.
Any question? Please get in touch.